Wednesday 25 March 2020

Message from Kate Hewitt

Kate H, our gym, water aerobics and exercise class teacher has asked for this message to be passed on ...

                                                             Hi everybody,
hope you are all well and managing to stay positive during these changing and challenging times. I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you all and hope to see you again soon!. In the meantime, I will be contacting each of you for a five minute chat (including a very short survey) about how we (CHEGS) and I can best support you in maintaining your health and exercise program over the coming weeks/months.
I do have some peoples' contact details, but I don't want to miss anyone, so if you don't mind could you please text me on 0439302185 with your name so that I can contact you and compile a group text to keep in touch moving forward.
Thanks ... talk to you soon!!   
Kate Hewitt xx