Friday 4 December 2020

Palm Lake Photography Exhibition

 Last week the second annual Palm Lake Photography Exhibition was held with 10 photographers bravely displaying their work. 

Exhibitors of printed images included Andy Duke-Yonge, Helen Armstrong, Tony Hart, Peter Biddles, John Cross, Michael Armstrong, Jill Greaves, Julie Pallant, Norm Harris and Ali Sidki. Thanks also to Stuart Barker for his digital images.

A big congratulations and thank you to all these exhibitors who put in the effort behind the scenes getting their images ready for display.  

It was great to see so many residents make their way over to the Oasis clubhouse to check out the exhibition, many returning for a second look. Your support, positive feedback and encouragement were greatly appreciated by the exhibitors. 

My thanks also go to those of you that purchased the Birds of Ballina calendar that I produced again this year to support SeaBird Rescue. There are still a few calendars available if you missed out, or want some extras for gifts - give me (Julie Pallant) a ring on 2283 or email jfpallant@gmail.com and I can arrange delivery. There are more details about the calendar on my website: Link to Birds of Ballina Calendar

For those of you that missed out on the exhibition, or want a second look, I took some shots of the exhibition and have put them up on my website, as they are too big for this blog. If you would like to check them out click on the link below: 

Link to photos of Photography Exhibition

If you are interested in getting involved in next year's exhibition, or would like more information please email me and I will add you to the mailing list. We are considering starting a Photography Discussion Group - email me if you are interested in coming along. Details of dates/times are yet to be decided. 

Julie Pallant (Villa 283)

Phone: 2283  Email: jfpallant@gmail.com